1. Context & Purpose
1. The domain name www.eswasthya.in, an internet based portal, and eswasthya.in, a mobile application, is owned and operated by eSwasthya Mediserve Private Limited, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter, referred to as “eSwasthya” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name and the mobile applications are collectively referred to as “Website & Applications”.
2. The Website & Applications is a platform that facilitates the purchase of Health & Wellness products. The Services would be made available to such natural persons who have agreed to become buyers on the Website & Applicationsafter obtaining due registration, in accordance with the procedure as determined by eswasthya.in from time to time (referred to as “You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User/ Customer/ Premium User”, which terms shall also include natural persons who are accessing the Website & Applications merely as visitors).
i. The type of personal information (including sensitive personal data or information) that eswasthya.in collects from the User/ Customer/ Premium User;
ii. The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such personal information by eswasthya.in;
iii. How and to whom eswasthya.in will disclose such information;
iv. How eswasthya.in will protect the personal information including sensitive personal data or information that is collected from the User/ Customer/ Premium User; and
v. How User/ Customer/ Premium User’s may access and/ or modify their personal information.
2. What is personal information?
1. Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with eswasthya.in, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
2. Sensitive Personal Data or Information means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by eswasthya.in for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as sensitive personal data/ information.
3. Types of personal information collected by eswasthya.in:
1. A User/ Customer/ Premium User may have limited access to the Website & Applications and utilize some of the Services provided by eswasthya.in without creating an account on the Website & Applications. Unregistered User/ Customer/ Premium User can access some of the information and details available on the Website & Applications. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website & Applications, User/ Customer/ Premium User may be required to first create an account on our Website & Applications. As part of the registration process, eswasthya.in may collect the following categories of personal information from the User/ Customer/ Premium User (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User/ Customer/ Premium User Information"):
ii. User/ Customer/ Premium User ID;
iii. Email address
iv. Address (including country and ZIP/ postal code);
vii. Phone number;
viii. Password chosen by the User/ Customer/ Premium User;
ix. Valid financial account information; and
x. Other details as the User/ Customer/ Premium User may volunteer.
3. eswasthya.in may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
4. Internet Use:eswasthya.in may also receive and/ or hold information about the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User/ Customer/ Premium User’s computer and type of web browser the User/ Customer/ Premium User is using as well as the name of User/ Customer/ Premium User’s ISP. The Website & Applications uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by eswasthya.in and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website & Applications, research and development, and for User/ Customer/ Premium User administration.
5. The Website & Applications may enable User/ Customer/ Premium User to communicate with other User/ Customer/ Premium User or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other User/ Customer/ Premium User may collect such data. eswasthya.in hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
6. eswasthya.in does not knowingly collect personal data from children.
4. Purposes for which your information may be used by eswasthya.in:
1. The information which eswasthya.in collects from you may be utilized for various business and/ or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
i. Registration of the User/ Customer/ Premium User on the WEBSITE & APPLICATION ;
ii. Processing the User/ Customer/ Premium User’s orders / requests and provision of Services;
iii. Complete transactions with User/ Customer/ Premium User effectively and billing for the products/ Services provided;
iv. Technical administration and customization of Website & Applications;
v. Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User/ Customer/ Premium User;
vi. Improvement of Services and features on the Website & Applications;
vii. Research and development and for User/ Customer/ Premium User administration (including conducting User/ Customer/ Premium User surveys)
viii. Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by eswasthya.in may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and eswasthya.in may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
ix. Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes.
x. In case of any contests conducted by eswasthya.in which the User/ Customer/ Premium User participates, the User/ Customer/ Premium User Information may be used for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering.
5. Disclosure and transfer of your personal information:
ii. If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
2. eswasthya.in makes all User/ Customer/ Premium User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All eswasthya.in employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User/ Customer/ Premium User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
6. Retention of the information:
2. Part of the functionality of the Website & Applications is assisting eswasthya.in to maintain and organize such information to effect sale and purchase of products.
3. The Website & Applications is also designed for assisting the User/ Customer/ Premium User to access information relating to Health & Wellness products. eswasthya.in may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant User/ Customer/ Premium User.
4. eswasthya.in will also ensure that User/ Customer/ Premium User Information is not kept for a period longer than as required for the purposes for which it is collected or as required under any applicable law.
7. Security Practices and Procedures:
1. eswasthya.in adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect the personal information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
2. eswasthya.in makes all User/ Customer/ Premium User Information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
8. Users/ Customers/ Premium Users’ rights in relation to their personal information collected by eSwasthya:
5. In case the User/ Customer/ Premium User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of personal information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the personal information so collected, eswasthya.in reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
9. Additional notes to the Users/ Customers/ Premium Users:
2. eswasthya.in shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User/ Customer/ Premium User to eSwasthya. If a User/ Customer/ Premium User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or eswasthya.in has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, eswasthya.in has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
3. eswasthya.in shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive User/ Customer/ Premium User's personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of eSwasthya including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
4. The User/ Customer/ Premium User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User/ Customer/ Premium User's account access information and password. The User/ Customer/ Premium User shall be responsible for all uses of the User/ Customer/ Premium User's account and password, whether or not authorized by the User/ Customer/ Premium User. The User/ Customer/ Premium User shall immediately notify eswasthya.in of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User/ Customer/ Premium User's account or password.
5. eswasthya.in will communicate with the User/ Customer/ Premium User through email and notices posted on the Website & Applications or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The User/ Customer/ Premium User can ask e eSwasthya, by sending an email to email@example.com containing the rectification required.